REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS FOR
VARIOUS PROJECTS AND STUDIES FOR WATER MAINS, DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM,AND WATER TREATMENT PLANT IN THE CITY OF ELYRIA FOR THE CALENDAR YEARS 2022, 2023, AND 2024
The City of Elyria invites Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) from the qualified Firms, Companies, and/or Consultants for Engineering, Consulting and Professional Services for the Preliminary Study and/or Final Design for various Municipal Improvement Projects including: Water Distribution System and Water Treatment Plant for the three year period in the calendar years 2022, 2023, and 2024.
Requirements for Statement of Qualifications, Programmatic Selection Process:
A. SOQ will be submitted with the following information:
- History and its experience and technical knowledge in the field of the firm’s interest.
- List of owners, key technical personnel and their experience.
- Firm’s location, equipment’s, facilities and references.
- List of projects in similar nature in alphabetic/numeric order. For each project furnish the detailed information and contact persons with their phone number. The information about these projects should include, but not limited in nature, of project, estimated cost, actual services provided, time of completion and number of change orders.
- List the Project Manager and other key staff members, key sub-consultants if any, availability of staff and brief resumes for the key personnel.
The City of Elyria will maintain a list of qualified professional firms for selection of Firm/Consultant for each field. Each Professional Firm/Consultant shall be responsible to update its SOQ on file in accordance with ORC 153.65-71 as and when necessary.
The City of Elyria will evaluate and select qualified consultants from the list on file at the time for a specific project and/or study per ORC 153.65-71. Competitive price selection will not be utilized under the selection process. Consultants must submit a SOQ for its Firm to the Water Plant Superintendent at the address mentioned below. The Consultant shall mention which type of work it is interested in.
Interested Consultants/Firms are encouraged to submit their SOQ by April 11, 2022. SOQ’s will, however, be accepted any time during the calendar years 2022, 2023, and 2024. One original Statement of Qualifications and one electric copy in PDF or MS-Word format on USB shall be submitted to:
Samuel W. Jacob, P.E., Superintendent, 3628 West Erie Ave., Lorain, OH 44053.
The electronic copy can be emailed to Samuel W. Jacob at email@example.com .
Questions about the anticipated projects, work and/or SOQ’s may be directed to Samuel W. Jacob, Superintendent at (440) 244-4310.