The City of Elyria offers online payments for the ease and convenience of our residents. In addition to making payments, you can review your account history, view consumption graphs, and sign up to receive your bills by email.
HELPFUL TIPS WHEN MAKING A PAYMENT
- The first time you access eSuite you will be asked to Create a User Profile.
- You must enter the amount that you wish to pay and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your credit/debit card information is protected through a secure site.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Once the payment is complete, you will have the opportunity to print your confirmation before returning to eSuite.
CREATING A USER PROFILE
- Go to eSuite website at: https://esuite.cityofelyria.org/eSuite.Utilities
- Click “Create User Profile”
- Enter the account number on your bill, including any dashes, and your full name exactly as it appears on your bill.
- Click the blue “CONFIRM ACCOUNT” button
- On the “Activate Your Account” page, enter the username and password you would like to use to sign into eUtilities going forward.
- Click the “REGISTER” button.
- Check your e-mail for a message from eSuite to confirm your account. Please note: It could take several minutes for the email message to arrive. When it does, you must open it and click the link located in the body of the message to complete your account activation.