A Permit is required for remodeling, windows/doors, siding, roofs, sheds, garages, new residential homes, additions, porches, decks, ramps, fences, gazebos, alteration of driveways and sidewalks, wood burners, pools/spas, new plumbing and replacement plumbing and fixtures, heating and air conditioning new and replacement, waterproofing, and fire repair.
Please provide a site plan of property and an example plan both can be downloaded from the “Department Forms” section to the right of this page. Also a structural drawing for remodeling and sheds as well. Please provide two (2) sets of plans for garages, additions, and new homes.
If you have any questions please call 440.326.1493.
- New Residential Building & Additions Application
- Fence Application
- Sample Site Plan
- Plumbing (Residential) Application
- Mechanical HVAC (Residential) Application
- 1,2,3 Family New Buildings, Additions, Porches, Patio Enclosures, Decks, Misc., & Fire Repair Over 50% Tax Value
- Repair Remodel Existing Space
- Accessory Bldgs., Garages, Sheds
- Swiming Pools
- Electrical (Residential) Applications including Meter Resets
- 1,2,3 Family Foundation Repair/Replacement or Waterproofing
- Demolition Permit
- Sign Permit Application
- Board of Zoning Appeals Inst. Sheet for App. and Appellants