NOTICE: Pools will open June 15, 2021.
Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Pool may close due to inclement weather, low attendance or unforeseen circumstances.
Please note the new pool hours starting Saturday August 14:
North Pool – Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday
East Pool – Open Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Open Mid-June – Mid-August
Monday – Saturday | 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Sundays available for rentals
$165/hour | Call Ryan Fry at 440-326-1504
Evening Swim | 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- North Pool | Mondays | July 5, July 26, August 16, August 23
- East Pool | Tuesdays | June 15, July 6, July 27, August 17, August 24
- Family Open Swim | Saturdays | 5:30 – 7:30 PM
- Age 2 and under: FREE
- Age 3 and up: $4
- Family Swim age 3 and up: $3
- Individual: $60
- Family Pass: $200
- Family pass includes up to four members. Additional members are $30 each.
1105 Prospect Street
Elyria, OH 44035
901 Duffey Street
Elyria, OH 44035
The City of Elyria features two Splash Pads which are open 7 days a week from Memorial Day to Labor Day from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- WEST PARK | 1200 Foster Avenue, Elyria, OH 44035
- SOUTH PARK | 101 South Park Drive, Elyria, OH 44035
The American Red Cross class is for ages 15 and older. Successful completion will allow participants to receive a two-year certification in Lifeguard Training, First Aid and CPR/AED. All participants must pass a prerequisite swim test, typically administered in May. The test consists of a continuous 300 yard swim (front crawl and breast stroke with proper technique required), retrieval of a ten-pound weight from a depth of 9 feet, and two minutes of treading water not using arms. Internet access for additional off-site instruction is needed. Attendance is mandatory to complete this course.