NOTICE: City pools are closed for the season due to COVID-19.
Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Pool may close due to inclement weather, low attendance or unforeseen circumstances.
Open Mid-June – Mid-August
Monday – Saturday | 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Sundays available for rentals
$165/hour | Call Ryan Fry at 440-326-1504
Evening Swim | 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- North Pool | Mondays | June 11, July 2, July 23, August 13
- East Pool | Tuesdays | June 12, July 3, July 24, August 14
- Family Open Swim | Saturdays | 5:30 – 7:30 PM
- Age 2 and under: FREE
- Age 3 and up: $4
- Family Swim age 3 and up: $3
- Individual: $60
- Family Pass: $200
- Family pass includes up to four members. Additional members are $30 each.
1105 Prospect Street
Elyria, OH 44035
901 Duffey Street
Elyria, OH 44035
The City of Elyria features two Splash Pads which are open 7 days a week from Memorial Day to Labor Day from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- WEST PARK | 1200 Foster Avenue, Elyria, OH 44035
- SOUTH PARK | 101 South Park Drive, Elyria, OH 44035
The American Red Cross class is for ages 15 and older. Successful completion will allow participants to receive a two-year certification in Lifeguard Training, First Aid and CPR/AED. All participants must pass a prerequisite swim test, typically administered in May. The test consists of a continuous 300 yard swim (front crawl and breast stroke with proper technique required), retrieval of a ten-pound weight from a depth of 9 feet, and two minutes of treading water not using arms. Internet access for additional off-site instruction is needed. Attendance is mandatory to complete this course.