MEETING AGENDA | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2020
[Immediately Following Community Development]
FINAL Agenda Vic Stewart ~ Committee Chair
1. Approval of the JANUARY 27, 2020 Finance Meeting Minutes
2. The matter of Amendment #2 for the Water and Sanitary Sewer Rate Study.
REFERRED BY: Engineer Schneider
3. The matter of acceptance of the IAFF Local 474 Firefighter Contract.
REFERRED BY: Assistant Safety Service Director Brubaker
4. The matter of a request to reduce Building Department fees and Plan Review fees by 50% for construction of the Main Branch of The Elyria Public Library.
REFERRED BY: Third Ward Councilperson Jessie
5. The matter of commercial credit card account agreement with Huntington Bank.
REFERRED BY: Assistant Finance Director Farrell
6. The matter of the Temporary Appropriations for the year 2020.
REFERRED BY: Finance Directors Pileski and Farrell
1. The matter of citizen requests for additional street lighting. W/ CD Referred by: SSD Siwierka (tabled 1/11/16 & 4/11/16)
2. The matter of equipping police cruisers and police officers with video cameras. (4/24/17 tabled) Referred by: Councilman Tanner
3. The matter of the Sanitation Rate Review to adopt new Sanitation Rates. Referred By: Safety Service Director Siwierka
4. The matter of changes to Chapter 165 Executive Summary. Referred By: HR Director Dillinger
Union Contracts, Fee Ordinance, Salary Ordinance, Changes to Chapter 165, EPA Matters, Appropriations/Budget, Enterprise Zone Agreements / Tax Abatement / CRA Matters-Agreements w/CD, Fire Station Work, Police Complex Work, Issue 6 Matters, Rural Enterprise Zone Matters, sale of City owned land w/ CD, Acquiring properties for Land Reutilization in Compliance with Neighborhood Stabilization Program. W/ CD
The matter of Unpaid Utility Bills approved by Resolution Board and to be certified to L.C. Auditor, The matter of lot mowing charges.
The matter of Insurance Policy Renewals