Due to carrier delays, Elyria Public Utility (EPU) customers may not receive paper bill(s) on time. Although we are sympathetic to the inconvenience, failure to receive the bill via mail does not relieve any account holder of the obligation to pay the bill on time. EPU bills are due twenty (20) days after the billing date, with no late fee or penalty.
If you suspect your bill is delayed in the mail, please review the bill amount and/or status via telephone and the online payment portal.
- Call 440-326-1596
- Select your preferred language
- Press 1 to make a payment
- Follow the prompts and provide the relevant information
- Once payment is complete, write down/save your confirmation number
- Login to the e-Suite Payment System available at www.cityofelyria.org
- Enter the amount you wish to pay, and agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter your credit/debit card information (your information is protected through a secure site)
- Once payment is complete, print/save your confirmation
Please note: account information is needed to access your bill online and/or via phone; call 440-326-1570 for assistance.