ELYRIA, OH – The Office of the Mayor is hosting a virtual ‘lunch’ opportunity for residents, businesses, and the extended Elyria community to ask questions, share concerns, and hear updates/information from residents on Friday, September 4 from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM. Mayor Whitfield will begin the question/answer portion of the event promptly at 12:00 PM.
Participants are able to join the relaxed office hours-style event for a few moments, stay for the complete duration, or come in-and-out as they’re available.
HOW TO JOIN
Join via Zoom/Computer/App:
Interesting individuals are able to join from a web browser and/or the Zoom application for desktop or mobile.
- Meeting ID: 834 6072 3395
Join via Telephone:
- +1 646 876 9923 | Meeting ID: 834 6072 3395
- +16468769923,,83460723395# | OneTap Mobile allows you to join a meeting by copying/pasting this complete number/characters into your smartphone’s call section without having to enter a meeting ID.
Join via Facebook Live:
General Notes & Virtual Housekeeping:
- If you are not speaking, please mute your device;
- If you are joining via Facebook Live, please note that we will not be able to hear you, or talk with you directly – we will, however, be monitoring the chat and will read your questions aloud to answer directly.
Questions? Contact Ren Flanders, Chief of Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 440-326-1402 ext. 1416.