COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
WITH FINANCE COMMITTEE
Monday, October 30, 2017
T. Callahan, Chair 6:00 P.M.
1. Approval of the 10/10/2017 Joint Community Development / Finance Meeting Minutes
2. The matter of the FY 2018 Community Development Block Grant Action Plan and Consolidated Plan Annual Update.
PUBLIC HEARING #3
(CD & FINANCE)
REFERRED BY: Community Development Director A. Scott
OTHER PENDING ITEMS
1. The matter of the sale of City owned property. The matter of the disposal of City property (Standing referral)
2. The matter of entering into agreements for tax abatement, urban enterprise zones, and the CRA #3. w/ Finance
3. The matter of acquiring properties for land reutilization in compliance with the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. w/Finance (Standing referral)
4. The matter of the acceptance of several subdivisions. (Subdivisions basically awaiting completion of sidewalks)
5. The matter of accepting New Riverbend Subdivision No. 1 and No. 2.
6. The matter of a request by property owners to remove their properties from their inclusion in the West Avenue Historical District. w/Planning Commission REFERRED BY: Bob Tarry
7. The matter of citizen requests for additional street lighting. W/ Finance Referred by: SSD Siwierka (tabled 1/11/16) (4/11/16 tabled to pending)
8. The matter of amending Chapter 1166.04 to add a new conditionally permitted use to the H-I Heavy Industrial District for the cultivation of medical marijuana as contemplated by Chapter 3796 of the ORC. W/ Planning Commission
REFERRED BY: Assist. Law Director Breunig
9. The matter of a request to rezone the property at 202 Chestnut Street, which is owned by the City of Elyria. Currently zoned B-N ( Business Neighborhood District) to rezone to R-MHH (Residential-Multi-Household High Density) W/Planning Commission REFERRED BY: Assist. Safety Service Director Brubaker
CD Agenda Oct. 30, 2017