UTILITIES, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Committee Chair: Donna Mitchell 6:00 P.M.
- Approval of the 11/08/2017 Utility Committee Meeting Minutes.
- The matter of a authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract for the replacement of the current compressor with new compressor at North Park.
REFERRED BY: Parks Director Bowman REFERRED TO: Utilities and Finance
- The matter of authorizing the Mayor to advertise for bids and award a contract for the WWPCP UV Disinfection Project.
REFERRED BY: City Engineer Ujvari REFERRED TO: Utilities and Finance
- The matter of the changes to the rates charged for sanitation service outside the City corporation limits.
REFERRED BY: Director Siwierka REFERRED TO: Utilities and Finance
- The matter of considering Zero-Emissions Nuclear Resource (ZEN) Legislation, designed to preserve our State’s Nuclear Facilities. Ohioans for Clean Energy
REFERRED BY: Councilman Mark Craig REFERRED TO: Utilities
- The matter of creating an operations and maintenance plan to maintain safe and user-friendly conditions within the City.
REFERRED BY: Councilman Madison REFERRED TO: Utilities/Finance
Other Pending Items
- The matter of authorizing a comprehensive review of overweight vehicles coming into the City.
REFERRED BY: Law Director Serazin (tabled 7/22/15 to the August meeting–tabled)
- The matter of amending 932.16 to include modification of membership and meeting date/time. REFERRED BY: SSD Siwierka
- The matter of Phase 2 of the 2017 Street Resurfacing Program. Tabled 3/15/17
- 4. The matter of approving an Ordinance authorizing the Mayor to approve replacing Light Bulbs on State Route 57 to LED Bulbs. (Tabled by Utilities Chair 9/12/17) (Utilities and Finance) REFERRED BY: Safety Service Director Siwierka
- The matter of a request for a resolution to pursue a noise impact study and noise mitigation for residents living adjacent to the Ohio Turnpike. REFERRED BY: 4th Ward Council, Mark Craig (Tabled by Utilities Chair 9/27/17) (to go back to table 10/25/17)
z:Utilities Agenda Nov 29, 2017