COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2017T. Callahan, C .
1. Approval of the November 13, 2017 meeting minutes.
2. The matter of authorizing the Mayor to solicit bids for professional services and enter into a contract to hire primary Plans Examiner and a back-up Plans Examiner per Section 104, Ohio Building Code.
REFERRED BY: Assistant SSD Brubaker
3. The matter of a request to Rezone 202 Chestnut Street (old Elyria Health Department) from Business District (B-D) to Residential Multi-Household High Density (R-MHH).
REFERRED BY: Legal Counsel Geoff Smith
(Passed by Planning Commission on 11/13) (Public Notice was mailed to adjacent property owners)
JOINT – CD AND FINANCE
COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
V. Stewart, Chair and T. Callahan, Co-Chair 6:30 P.M.
1. The matter of accepting the property at 435 West Avenue from Lorain County Land Reutilization.
REFERRED BY: Assistant SS Director Brubaker
REFERRED TO: Community Development / Finance (if needed)
OTHER PENDING ITEMS
1. The matter of the sale of City owned property. The matter of the disposal of City property (Standing referral)
2. The matter of entering into agreements for tax abatement, urban enterprise zones, and the CRA #3. w/ Finance
3. The matter of acquiring properties for land reutilization in compliance with the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. w/Finance (Standing referral)
4. The matter of the acceptance of several subdivisions. (Subdivisions basically awaiting completion of sidewalks)
5. The matter of accepting New Riverbend Subdivision No. 1 and No. 2.
6. The matter of a request by property owners to remove their properties from their inclusion in the West Avenue Historical District. w/Planning Commission REFERRED BY: Bob Tarry
7. The matter of citizen requests for additional street lighting. W/ Finance Referred by: SSD Siwierka (tabled 1/11/16) (4/11/16 tabled to pending)
8. The matter of a request to Rezone the property at 1251 East Ave.
9. The matter of a request for a Conditional Use at 1251 East Ave.
10. The matter of a request to Rezone the property at 560-562 3rd Street.
11. The matter of a request for a Conditional Use at 560-562 3rd Street.
CD Agenda November 27, 2017