COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Monday, November 13, 2017
T. Callahan, Chair 6:00 P.M.
1. Approval of the October 30, 2017 meeting minutes.
2. The matter of amending the ECO 1127.05 (A) to add up to 3 alternates to be placed on the Board of Zoning Appeals.
REFERRED BY: Assistant SS Director Brubaker
3. The matter of an Ordinance Authorizing the Mayor to Co-Sign a Petition to Annex 36.15 acres of land from Eaton Township to City of Elyria.
REFERRED BY: Law Director’s Office
OTHER PENDING ITEMS
1. The matter of the sale of City owned property. The matter of the disposal of City property (Standing referral)
2. The matter of entering into agreements for tax abatement, urban enterprise zones, and the CRA #3. w/ Finance
3. The matter of acquiring properties for land reutilization in compliance with the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. w/Finance (Standing referral)
4. The matter of the acceptance of several subdivisions. (Subdivisions basically awaiting completion of sidewalks)
5. The matter of accepting New Riverbend Subdivision No. 1 and No. 2.
6. The matter of a request by property owners to remove their properties from their inclusion in the West Avenue Historical District. w/Planning Commission REFERRED BY: Bob Tarry
7. The matter of citizen requests for additional street lighting. W/ Finance Referred by: SSD Siwierka (tabled 1/11/16) (4/11/16 tabled to pending)
8. The matter of a request to rezone the property at 202 Chestnut Street, which is owned by the City of Elyria. Currently zoned B-N ( Business Neighborhood District) to rezone to R-MHH (Residential-Multi-Household High Density) W/Planning Commission REFERRED BY: Assist. Safety Service Director Brubaker
CD Agenda November 13, 2017