(Please take note of the start time of the Finance portion of Monday’s meeting)
1. Approval of the December 11, 2017 Finance Meeting Minutes
2. The matter of defining Muni Court Employees and their Benefits.
REFERRED BY: Judge Bennett
3. The matter of Change Order Number 1 and Final for Gulf Road Resurfacing Project.
REFERRED BY: Engineer Schneider
4. The matter of the Cooperation Agreement with Lorain County, State of Ohio for the resurfacing of West River Rd., S, from Oberlin-Elyria Road to Infirmary Road
REFERRED BY: Engineer Schneider REFERRED TO: Utilities and Finance
(Passed by Utilities Committee on 1/03/18)
* 5. The matter of an amendment to the 2018 Temporary appropriations.
REFERRED BY: Finance Director Pileski
OTHER PENDING ITEMS
1. The matter of citizen requests for additional street lighting. W/ CD Referred by: SSD Siwierka (tabled 1/11/16)4/11/16 tabled to pending items)
2. The matter of equipping police cruisers and police officers with video cameras. (4/24/17 tabled to pending, awaiting prices)
REFERRED BY: Councilman Tanner
3. The matter of the Unpaid (aged) Utility Bills to be placed as Tax Liens to the Lorain County Auditor’s Office. w/ Utilities **( Tabled)** REFERRED BY: Director Siwierka
4. The matter of approving an Ordinance authorizing the Mayor to approve replacing Light Bulbs on State Route 57 to LED Bulbs. (Tabled by Finance Chair 9/11/17) (Utilities and Finance) REFERRED BY: Safety Service Director Siwierka
5. The matter of a review of several Supervisory Salary Ranges for Non-Bargaining Managers, Department Heads and Superintendents. (Tabled 9/11/17 & 9/25/17) REFERRED BY: Mayor Brinda and Safety Director Siwierka
Standing Referrals: Union Contracts, The Fee Ordinance, The Salary Ordinance, Changes to Chapter 165, EPA Matters, Enterprise Zone Agreements / Tax Abatement / CRA Matters-Agreements w/ Community Development, Fire Station Work, Police Complex Work, Issue 2 Matters, Rural Enterprise Zone Matters, sale of City owned land w/ Community Development, Acquiring properties for land reutilization in Compliance with the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. w/Community Development
Finance Agenda January 8, 2018